14/12G-G Chemical Centrifugal Pump , vice impeller seal / packing
Installation of mechanical seal for slurry pump
1. check the mechanical seal installed type, specifications are
2. check the size of the slurry pump and the installation of
mechanical seals related to the size of parts, geometric accuracy
and correlation are consistent with technical requirements. The
main aspects are as follows:
(1) the radial runout tolerance of the shaft (or shaft sleeve) that
installs the mechanical seal part, the surface finish and outer
diameter tolerance of the shaft (or axle sleeve).
(2) the verticality of the center line of the axle (or axle sleeve)
is allowed by the combination of the sealing cavity and gland.
(3) install the end of the shaft (or axle sleeve) of the ring seal
ring, install the chamfering and finish of the end of the shell of
the mechanical seal.
(4) the axial displacement of the shaft of the mechanical seal.
3. the installation of mechanical seal process should be kept
clean, and do not allow tools to tap sealing elements, in case of
damage and damage.
4. when installing, the movable and static ring surface should be
coated with a layer of clean oil and turbine oil. The auxiliary
sealing ring (including the movable ring seal ring and the static
ring seal ring) also needs to be coated with a clean oil or turbine
oil before installation so as to ensure the smooth installation.
5. the static ring sealing ring in static ring back after the
sealed end cover, should pay attention not to hurt the static ring
end face, to ensure that the end surface of the static ring and the
end cover is vertical to the central line, and pay attention to the
anti rotary slot alignment anti rotation pin static ring back, but
not in contact.
6. The rotating part of the mechanical seal is fixed to the axle by
two fixed screws on the spring seat. When the screws are tightened,
the working length of the spring must be ensured.
Application of mechanical seal for slurry pump
- before the start of the slurry pump, it is necessary to check the
attached device of the mechanical seal, and whether the cooling and
lubricating system is perfect and unblocked.
- The material line shall be cleaned before starting to prevent rust
impurities from entering the sealing chamber.
- Turn the shaft with the hand wheel to check whether the shaft
rotates smoothly. If the disk is moving, check whether the
installation size is correct.
- Before normal driving, the static pressure test is needed to check
the sealing effect of the end face, the sealing ring and the
sealing end cover of the mechanical seal. If there is any problem,
the problem shall be checked and checked one by one.
- before the slurry pump starts, the chamber should be filled with
liquid or sealed medium, if a separate sealing system should be
started, the cooling water system must start circulating.
- before normal use, first run at atmospheric pressure, observe the
temperature rise of the seal is normal, whether leakage phenomenon.
If there is a slight leak, you can run for a period of time, so
that the end surface is more uniform, until the leakage gradually
reduced to normal. If the operation is 1 - 3 hours, the amount of
leakage is not reduced, you need to stop the inspection.
- normal operation, step-up, heating can be carried out slowly, and
pay attention to the temperature rise and leakage situation, such
as all normal, that can be put into production.
When stopping, we should stop the slurry pump and stop cooling and
- Gravel pump is mainly used for channel, reservoir desalination,
coastal reclamation, stretching, deep-sea mining and tailings
reservoirs. A sand pump is designed for continuous handling of the
most difficult, high abrasive slurries required by ordinary pumps.
The utility model is suitable for conveying mud, metal melting,
explosive mud, dredging boats, river dredging, etc. in mines.
- The Type G (or GH) gravel pump is designed for the continuous
treatment of the most difficult high abrasive slurries, which
contain too much solids and can not be pumped out by ordinary
pumps. It is suitable for conveying mud, metal melting, explosive
mud and other fields. Type GH is a high lift pump.
|Clear Water Performance|